The graphic above helps us to align our focus for our Strategic Plan 2021. It represents the mix of services and products which we are committed to offering to our members.
Memberships, Event Calendar, Forms, Education Classes, and a listing or our outstanding Vendor Partners are all maintained here. Blog Articles, Archives are currently unavailable.
(Usually found at IowaLandlord.org as we are upgrading that website).
A membership includes one business partner or spouse, i.e. that's two for the price of one. Members may attend either subgroup's meetings.
(Excludes "Online At-Large" and "Education & Call-to-Action Only" memberships)
See below why we're second to none in Iowa!
- Individual Memberships -- This is a State Level organization. When you join from anywhere in the state, you're welcome to come to Des Moines meetings but we encourage you to either attend or create a local group meeting
- Contemporary Information Corporation (CIC) for Tenant Screening
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Training Classes through multiple subgroups
- Technical IT training, support and hosting services for multi-user Quickbooks for Property Management, both single and multi-user
- FREE Professional Real Estate Website for all Members
- Our Vendor Partners understand investor needs and can help you grow your business
- Our Affiliation with National REIA (the only such group in the State of Iowa) helps our association to offer best-in-class services, products, and special promotional allowances
- We're here to Help You Reach Your Personal RE Investing Goals
- We provide an active, State Level Advocacy program which includes Direct and Indirect Lobbying program.
- Our Grass Roots Lobbying programs for Landlords & RE Investors are second to none in the state, with over 10,000 stakeholders in our constituent database
- Unified Calendar for all meetings and events
- Education leading to the Nationally Recognized "PHP" Designation (Professional Housing Provider developed by NREIA) & IaCPHP (Iowa Certified Housing Professional) Credential through IaREIA School of Real Estate Classes
- We are an Owner-Centric organization -- if you're an owner, you'll feel right at home -- while providing both Property Management and RE Entrepreneurial training
- Significant benefits accrue to members because we are a Chapter of National REIA
- Group Leaders receive Advanced Training from NREIA leadership training and bring benefits home to Iowa
- Supportive Role for Local Municipal Issues
- We often host Powerful, Nationally Recognized Speakers who offer advanced training programs
- We can connect Investors to Private and Hard Money Lenders for your Rehab Project
- Rehab'ers often find Rehab Projects from Wholesalers at our Meetings
- Meet Professionals who understand Rentals Investing, Creative Finance, the Entrepreneurial Investing businesses -- Rehab, Wholesaling, Private Lending, Tax Lien Certificates and Note Investing
- Find and Sell Investment Properties
- Did we mention our Fantastic Vendor Affiliates?
- And more!
If you haven't registered for the Home Depot 2% Rebate program, do it now!
Discounts for Behr, Kinzer, & Glidden paints.
Store Purchasing Card from OfficeDepot that provides the savings of a large, National Account relationship, through National REIA.
Members receive our unique membership ID Card designed to provide a great ROI from your membership!Join us on Facebook