IaREIA - Iowa Landlord Association offers top-notch tenant screening services (background checks) via an exclusive relationship with CIC in the State of Iowa.
If you already have an account? CLICK!
Your login name is the same as your Account Number and your password was assigned by CIC. Don't like computers much? We can get your account setup to allow us to pull reports. Contact us for more details -- tell us you'd like an "Online Requester" account setup.
Don't have a traditional account with CIC? Only process a few apps per year? Then ApplyConnect was designed for you!
Option #1. Click here to register (choose Landlord) in just a few minutes! You don't even have to be a member to use this service. This works for all 50 States in the U.S.
- When your applicant is tech savvy. The Apply Connect service works because the landlord or property manager forwards a hypertext link (a clickable link) to the applicant.
- When your prospect says, "Ok. We'll take it!"
What do we need to do next?
Can we put a deposit down now?
- You don't want to let these folks get out of your sight. Now, you can qualify them right on the spot?
- While you will ultimately want them to fill out an application completely, as you want to have complete info for your file, they will want to know, when they can start making plans to move in.
- 1) You send them your ApplyConnect link.
- 2) They complete the form (takes only a couple of minutes).
- 3) They submit a report request and in less than 30 seconds, they receive it.
- 4) They can then forward the report to you.
- 5) You can be signing a lease right away, at the time of the showing! What's not to like about that?
- They essentially authorize you to see the results, and you can approve them and even take a deposit to hold the unit, "subject-to" the applicant(s) completely filling out the application form and the rest of the paperwork.
Need more info? See Iowa.ApplyConnect.com.Option #2. We help you setup a permanent account, direct with CIC (Contemporary Information Corporation). If you are a landlord or property manager with more than a few applicants per month, this option might work best in the long run.
You are more in control.
When you choose this tenant screening option, we'll need you to complete an application and an on-site inspection. We must also verify you have a crosscut shredder, locking filing cabinet, separate office for your rental operations, and a business operation that is NOT laundering credit reports.
97% of our members utilize this service.
This option works best when:
- The applicant is not as tech savvy -- maybe they didn't come with a smartphone in their hand
- If your applicant prefers to take your application with them, then bring that printed application back in a couple of days, or if they want to fax or mail it to you
- If you have an apartment community with full-time staff on duty.
- Your volume is higher -- say, 3 to 100's of applicants per month
- You want to integrate your applicant's info with your online forms -- you (or they, if you have a web-friendly application form online), will type the info only once, then a computer will auto-"magically" populate the forms.
NOTE: Using the CIC service typically makes raving fans of our members. Within 2-3 days, you can be using the most outstanding screening service in the US of A!